Oregon Ducks unveil new football uniforms
EUGENE, Ore. (KMTR) -- Oregon Ducks Football rolled out photos of their new uniforms on their Win the Day Facebook page today. Here are the details according to the page:
KMTR reporter Chris McKee went to the Duck Store and took these photos of the new fan replica jerseys, now on sale for $90.
- The armored wing design rests on a new high-tenacity material engineered for maximum lock-down strength.
- Chain Maille Mesh is used in strategic cooling zones throughout the uniform for unprecedented thermo-regulation and lighter weight without sacrificing strength.
- Flywire technology in the collar eliminates layers, reducing weight and providing a lockdown fit in a uniform tailored to minimize grab points.
- The Nike Pro Combat System of Dress reduces weight in every detail, even down to the aircraft-grade aluminum D-ring belt.
- Nike Deflex padding built directly into the pant adds lightweight impact protection at the hip and complements the base layer garment in Nike's lightest and most flexible uniform to date.
Let the games begin: new Ducks jerseys have hit the shelf at the Duck Store. Here's black, grey & yellow - http://t.co/uaWuoUaP And finally, here is the new glossy feather scheme on green. There's also a matte feather look on black and yellow - http://t.co/udLOdvZB And here's the Mighty Oregon stitching on the back inside collar of all jerseys - http://t.co/JHl8ZsSA
We want to know what you think. Go to our Facebook page and let us know. http://Facebook.com/KMTRNews