SPRINGFIELD, Ore. - Fire crews were called out to an apartment fire on Springfield Sunday afternoon.
Everyone living in the apartment unit on Anderson Ln. evacuated the building by the time Eugene/Springfield Fire arrived on-scene
Department officials said the fire was caused by the residents leaving food on the stove too long.
A total of four fire engines, two trucks and a medic unit responded to the fire at around 5 p.m. Sunday.
This is a developing story, updates will be posted as information comes in