P.O. Box 24608
Eugene, OR 9740
2890 Chad Drive
Eugene, OR 97408
Phone: (541) 687-5820
Fax: (541) 683-9423
St. Vincent de Paul is Lane County’s largest nonprofit human services organization, helping over 84,000 people annually. We accomplish our mission in six core areas: Affordable Housing, Emergency Services, Homeless Services, Recycling Programs, Retail Thrift Stores, and Self-Sufficiency Services.
Our mission is: "We assist the poor and those in need of consolation, seeking out and utilizing every resource. Being mindful of the sanctity and dignity of all, any charitable work that advances those goals is within the mission of St. Vincent de Paul."
St. Vincent de Paul accomplishes its mission in six core areas:
- Affordable Housing: more than 1,000 units of housing have been developed since 1988.
- Emergency Services: helps 58,500 adults each year.
- Homeless Services: helps 3,600 adults and families each year.
- Recycling Programs: diverted 15,360,00 pounds of reuseable materials in 2009.
- Retail Thrift Stores: sells re-used items and generates revenue for charitable programs.
- Self-Sufficiency Services: helps over 1,000 people with job training and placement each year.