Who Can Enter:
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Oregon residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the KMTR viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Oregon, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KMTR (the “Station”), Chevron, Subway, Burg’s Ski Shop, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
3. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter:
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.
(b) To enter, log onto www.kmtr.com to complete the online entry form with your name, address, telephone number, birth date, email, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on March 1, 2014 and ends at 5:00pm on March 28, 2014 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by Station by 5:00 pm on each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each Friday during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of nine (9) winners. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next weekly drawing.
1. Nine (9) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a $100 Chevron gift card, and $30 in Subway gift cards. Total value of each prize package is $130.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within thirty (30) days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within thirty (30) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited. Failure to collect the prize within thirty (30) days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Television of Oregon, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Oregon, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Oregon, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMTR News Source 16, 3825 International Court, Springfield, Oregon 97477, and on the Station’s website at www.kmtr.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KMTR News Source 16, 3825 International Court, Springfield, Oregon 97477 by April 28, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Oregon, LLC, Berg’s Ski Shop, Chevron, and Subway accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.